Text, Images, Files: Images panel
Using the images panel
1. With this button you'll be able to see all the images you have in your library and change the current image for another.
2. You can click on the image configuration button so the settings panel will be displayed.
3. Click the reset button to reset the image to it's original size.
4. Click on this icon so you can move the image across the different rowns and columns in your site.
5. Click here if you want to delete the image from this page.
The images panel
Use the Alt Tag field (1) to provide an alternative description of your image. This will be displayed in browsers that can not display the image (e.g. a mobile phone browser) and is important for accessibility with speech reading devices.
The Title Tag field (2) can be used to give the image a title. This may be displayed in search engines.
Click the Reset button (3) to reset the size of the image
Click the Aspect ratio button (4) so you can make changes on the height or the width of the image. If you lock this function you can change both height and width at the same time.
Drag an image onto the rollover target (5) to create a rollover.
Drag an image onto the lightbox target (6) to create a lightbox. When clicked on, the image will open in a new window. Note: this can only be tested in Preview mode. It will not work in the site editor.
To add a link to an image click the Add Link button (7). To remove a link click Clear Link (8)